Stubbs & Perdue has over 50 years of experience helping businesses and individuals navigate the complicated federal and state tax laws. Over the years ,our firm has helped businesses and individuals with a wide range of tax planning strategies, negotiating installment agreements for past due taxes, devising strategies for resolving past due withholding taxes, and litigation with the IRS and State of North Carolina over tax disputes. Our law firm can help you or your business with the following:
- Business formation and tax planning strategies for partnerships, limited liability companies, C corporations, and S corporations;
- Past due withholding or “trust” fund taxes, including assessments of indivdiuals as responsible parties for corporate trust fund taxes;
- Negotiating installment agreements for past due income or withholding taxes;
- Responding to tax levies, garnishments, tax liens, and other collection notices;
- Planning for the tax consequences arising from the sale of business or personal assets;
- Taxes arising from cancellation of indebtedness and the exceptions allowed under the Internal Revenue Code;
- Appeals of tax assessments;
- Estate and gift tax planning; and
- Litigation with the IRS and State of North Carolina.
Trawick H. “Buzzy” Stubbs, Jr.
Senior PartnerAbout Me