Stubbs & Perdue has represented small and large businesses in their ongoing legal matters. Our experience has taught us that many business disputes can be avoided by focusing on the negotiation, planning, and drafting of documents related to complex business transactions.
Our law firm has guided business owners in numerous industries for over 50 years, providing legal advice on matters related to:
- Business formation;
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing contracts, purchase agreements, loan documents, and leases;
- Financial planning;
- Tax matters;
- Shareholder or partnership disputes;
- Purchase and sale agreements;
- Shareholder agreements and Operating Agreements;
- Employment Contracts; and
- Employee handbooks and corporate polices.
Trawick H. “Buzzy” Stubbs, Jr.